We enjoy life so much and so fast (sometimes) that I forget that I need to blog about it! So, a few things have happened since the summer...
Halle started Kindergarten, and Hannah started the 4th grade. Halle was so proud that she was going to school. They both have amazing teachers, and are still enjoying school. I'm thankful that they both love to learn.
Hannah turned 10! My in-laws drove down for a week visit during Hannah's birthday week, and that made Hannah feel extra special that they were going to be here for her birthday. Chris' parents, Bill and Brenda, stayed in our camper at a campsite near where we live. The girls loved getting out of school and heading over to the campsite every afternoon. They really miss our big backyard we had in Trenton, and they were able to run around and play in the dirt. I don't think anyone enjoyed the dirt more than Piper did.
Back to Hannah's birthday... She requested Cici's Pizza for her birthday dinner, and she had also already requested her birthday gift. Hannah had been saving for an iPad for quite a while, and with the birthday money from me and Chris, and grandparents, she finally hit her goal. I love that she can save towards a goal, keep focused on it, and eventually reach it.
Here she had just take a big bite out of her oversized cupcake. I can't believe she is 10. It feels like just a few months ago that we were having her first birthday. I love this girl more than she'll ever know!
Just one more exciting happening to talk about...
Haha, yep, we are adding baby #4 to the Daffron family at or around April 23.
For any Facebook-ers that read my blog (haha, like all 2 of you, haha) - I'm not really ready to be Facebook outed just yet. I wanted to get baby on our blog, but I'm having funny feelings about Facebook...not sure why, but just humor me, okay? : ) We will find out sex as soon as we get back from our Thanksgiving vacation, and I'm sure I'll break down and Facebook about it as well as blog about it. So, in the mean time, just help us pray for that BOY! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment